Keep your pet safe out in your yard and in your home! The PetSafe Indoor Radio Fence Transmitter is a safe and easy-to-use system that effectively keeps your pet out of certain rooms, off furniture, away from trashcans, and more. Simply plug in the unit near the area you want to protect. When your pet gets near the area, his receiver collar (not included) sends a warning beep, followed by a safe, mild static correction. Your pet will quickly learn to avoid the off-limits area.
Use this Transmitter with any PetSafe in-ground fence receiver collar (not included; excluding UltraSmart and YardMax systems). Already have a PetSafe in-ground fence? The same collar your pet wears for his in-ground fence works on the indoor barrier. Now your pet can wear the same collar to protect him inside and out. Prevent your pet from begging at the table, running out the front door, jumping on the counter, and more. Add as many pets as you need with extra receiver collars (not included). Although the transmitter is designed for indoor use, it can be used in a garage or under a covered patio where a 110 outlet is accessible.Features:
- Compact transmitter about the size of a Frisbee has an adjust range from 2 - 10 feet
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Add extra barriers for any number of protected areas
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional collars
- Compatible with any PetSafe in-ground fence system or receiver collar except UltraSmart and YardMax systems