The TT 15 GPS Track and Train Dog Device is a high-sensitivity GPS tracker that uses 18 levels of momentary or continuous stimulation plus LED beacons and audible tones activated from the Alpha handheld.
Rugged and waterproof to 10 m (33 ft), the TT 15 uses a braided steel VHF antenna to send its position data to the Alpha.
- Battery type: Rechargeable, replaceable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 24 hours with a 2.5 second update rate; 48 hours with a 2 minute update rate
- Operating temperature range: From -4°F to 140°F (from -20°C to 60°C)
- Charging temperature range: From 32°F to 113°F (from 0°C to 45°C)
- Short-term storage temperature range: From -4°F to 104°F (from -20°C to 40°C)
- Long-term storage temperature range: From -4°F to 77°F (from -20°C to 25°C)
- Water resistance: Up to 10 m
- Collar strap size: 27" long; 1" wide
- Collar strap material: Polyurethane-coated nylon with nickel-plated square buckle and collar keeper
- Fits dog neck sizes: 12.5" to 22.5"
- Top mounted GPS
- Replaceable collar straps
- Steel VHF antenna
- LED beacons
- TT 15 dog device
- Charge clip
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- User-replaceable contact points set (short and long) with wrench and non-stim plug