Quickly transfer high-resolution satellite imagery to your GPS handheld device to get a true representation of your surroundings with a 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
Use your BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with BaseCamp™ to quickly transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device and seamlessly integrate those images into your handheld’s maps whenever you need them.
- High-resolution sub-meter color satellite imagery captures the world in brilliant clarity and detail.
- Allows you to layer vector maps on your handheld (such as TOPO 100K, TOPO 24K or City Navigator®) with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for a real-life view of roads, buildings and terrain.
- Makes it easy for hunters to perform preseason scouting, determine placement of stands and locate game pinchpoints.
- Helps hikers and campers find trails/trailheads and clearings for camping areas.
- Lets geocachers determine the terrain type around a cache and identify parking areas close to the caches.
- Allows travelers to view tourist hot spots and landmarks from an aerial view to make excursions memorable without getting lost.